213 High Street
We are now renting the Harbor View House of 1807 as a vacation home, complete with kitchen, and deck!
Weekly or monthly rentals for groups from 2 up to 12!
We also offer a one-bedroom, loft-style Efficiency Apartment for weekly or monthly rentals.
All guest rooms are carefully furnished to provide comfort for our guests while honoring the Federal style of the house. Every room has a private bath with tub-shower (many have deep, claw-footed baths in which you can relax), a working fireplace to warm your body and spirit, a small TV/VCR, and beautiful views of Belfast, the harbor or Penobscot Bay and beyond.
The Evelyn Perrine Room - Named for the innkeepers' mother, this charming first-floor room is appointed with a double bed, small wing chair and built-in window seats with a view of the harbor. This room also has easy access to a small deck with a view (accessed from the main hall). (See Room)
|The Joshua Chamberlain Room - Named for an important Maine scholar and Civil War general, this second-floor room has a sweeping view of Belfast Harbor and Penobscot Bay beyond. Appointed with a large, queen-sized bed, a comfortable chair-and-a-half, and rocker by the fireplace, this room makes a cozy nest. (See Room)|
|The Harbormaster Room - This second-floor room is named for the sweeping view of the bay it commands, whether from its comfortable window seats or wing-backed chair. The room has a queen-sized bed and a rocker by the fireplace from which you can enjoy the warmth of the fire and the view of the bay beyond. Added bonus - a view from the bathroom! (See Room)|
|The Leal Room - This charming, queen-bedded room, situated on the second floor, has a lovely view of the old Victorian buildings of Belfast and its harbor beyond from both the wicker chairs and the bed - which are also well-suited for gazing into the fire! (See Room)|
|The Abigail Davis Room - This room is the only non-view room in the house, but still assumes a quiet charm with its two twin-sized beds and comfy chair-and-a-half. This room is named for the wife of the first owner of the house, who enjoyed the view across Primrose Hill to her sister's house. This room has a large, private adjoining bath (access is from the hall). (See Room)|
Home Rental Rates
Weekly and Monthly Rentals Available
Check-In: 3pm Saturday Check-Out: 11am Saturday
Efficiency Apartment Rates
Weekly and Monthly Rentals Available
Check-In: 3 pm Saturday Check-Out: 11am Saturday
Please call or email for more information
Toll-free 1-877-393-3811 or 207-338-3811
Rental Booking Policies
Terms, Conditions and Other General Information
Due upon making your vacation rental reservation:
50% of the total rent due
Security deposit of 25% (as a check please)
Due 2 weeks prior to check-in:
Balance of the rent
A non-refundable cleaning fee:
- House - $125 for weekly rentals; $200 for monthly rentals
- Apartment - $100 for weekly rentals; $150 for monthly rentals
We will provide you with details of check-in procedures at time of receipt of final payment.
- Security Deposit Returns: Security deposits are returned after an inspection insures that the property has been left in acceptable condition within 15 days of your departure.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be in writing and must be delivered prior to your arrival date.
If the cancellation is 30 days or more prior to your arrival date: Payments for the rent, taxes, cleaning fee, and security deposit will be returned to you.
For cancellations less than 30 days: We will attempt to find a substitute tenant If a substitute tenant is found, all payments for rent, tax, cleaning fee and security deposit will be returned to you. If we do not find a substitute tenant, we will retain 25% of the rent, and the rest of the deposit, tax and security deposit will be returned to you.
- Methods of payment: We honor VISA, MasterCard, personal or cashier's check. For ease of refund, security deposit must be in the form of a check.
- Check-In / Check-Out: Details of check-in will be mailed to you when final payment is received. Check-out time is anytime before 11:00 am unless other arrangements have been made.
- Non-Smoking Home and Apartment: For the safety and comfort of our guests, smoking is allowed outside on the lower deck only.
- Pets: Sorry, we cannot accommodate pet(s). We can recommend several excellent pet facilities in the area if you need to travel with your pet.
- Senior Discount: A senior citizen discount of 15% is available to all guests over the age of 65.
- Maximum of 12 people in the house as that is all the Maine State licensing will allow.
Services: Please note: No cleaning services are provided for weekly rentals. Weekly cleaning, with a change of linens, will be provided for monthly rentals.
Sometimes the best way to "get a feel for a place you are considering"
is to see what previous guests thought.
top of page
Home | Accommodations & Rates | Activities Around Belfast | Harbor View History | Amenities